The advantages of using the new site
- Event highly visible from the busy main road
- Perfect infrastructure mix, with taxi ranks and shuttle buses, along with visitor car park P1 directly in front of the main entrance.
- Bright and inviting event hall with indoor exhibition spaces, meeting point for visitor tours and service centre for exhibitors
- Planted atrium offers additional space for exhibitors, special shows and catering, with direct connection to the hall areas.
- Conference rooms above the event hall for association meetings and seminars, such as those hosted by the VDBUM and BDSV.
- Tailored catering provision with welcoming hall restaurant located halfway to the open-air exhibition area, together with centrally located outdoor catering and networking zone. Alongside these, there are several small snack stands that let visitors and exhibitors take a break and quench their thirst.
- The structured open-air exhibition area with its two main visitor gangways makes getting around easy for exhibitors and visitors alike. The event will feature fitting street names to make it even easier for visitors and exhibitors to find their way.